Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blog Love.

I'm in a loving mood today, so I thought I would give some good, clean blogger love to Ana, from Knock-Off Wood (I'm flattering myself thinking this could possibly matter; it doesn't to Ana, but I figure I can turn ya'll on to her blog).

Ana is a stay at home mom from Alaska who is also am amazing furniture maker. But better than that, she shares her furniture plans with us simple folk! A friend of mine sent me Ana's way a few weeks ago, and I can't stop stalking her to find out what piece of furniture she wants me to make next. Because I know she wants me to make all her pieces. She does.

Anyway, I have one little project to finish (more on that tomorrow) before I can justify moving on to some of these pieces (try the Planked Headboard, the Simple Daybed, or the Parson Desk, and that's just naming the top three pieces on my wish list. I'm greedy.) Jon is also telling me I should wait until we move to Oklahoma, when we can unpack the table saw. But the way I see it, I've got 4 weeks to do whatever I want, and the fine people at those lovely box stores can cut it for me.

We will see who wins out in this battle of patience. I do have some other, simpler, projects I could do before we make the big move. I don't know if I can wait that long for a headboard though... what do you think?

A preview of tomorrows post...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails