Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Air Force Family

Yesterday was our blogoversary. One year of blogging. I had a great post written, looking back on some of my favorite posts from the year, and featuring some of my favorite memories.

I did not post yesterday because my neighbors are facing something no family should ever have to face. I stayed with two of the little girls all night Wednesday and all day yesterday. I am so emotionally tired, I can't even tell you.

I want to respect the family's privacy so I am not going to go into detail about anything that happened here. Just know that there is a family who needs prayers, good thoughts, love, hugs, and anything else you can send their way.

That being said, I have seen the beauty that is the Air Force family. We come together whenever someone needs us, and we are strong. There is so much support in this family. As horrible as what this family is going through, I am so glad they have the entire Air Force family to help them. It will never be easy, and they will never fully heal from this, but they have the love of so many people, probably more than they realize.

2 comments:

AJD ∞ said...

Love this. My prayers are going out there...

Nicole said...

I hope they are alright!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails