Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shouting it from the Tabletops!

Just a quick post to let you know I got some amazing news today. Amazing. Like shout-it-from-the-rooftops amazing news. So amazing, I jumped out of my seat. But you're going to have to wait to hear it. I've got to pinch myself a few more times before I am ready to make this announcement. Please be patient!


And because it is Christmas Eve Eve Eve (as my mom would say) I wanted to continue with the Christmas Showdown. Or the Ho Ho Ho Down (since we are in the dust bowl). Either way, I an here today with another little holiday vignette. In the form of a dining room table.

We have no fireplace. Or staircase. So the stockings were hung on the back of the chairs as a temporary location while we were unpacking all our Christmas goodies. I was going to think of a "better" place for them. But I actually kind of like them there. Call me crazy.



As for the centerpiece (Thank you Grandma!) Jon and I received this beautiful piece from my grandma as a Christmas present. It works so well with the rest of our Christmas Simple Decor, and it brings a pretty pop of color to the dining room. Around the flowers are some of our wedding candles as well as lots of flowerettes made of the same fabric as our stockings!

Are you ready for Christmas?? I'm just about there. Santa and I are working together for the last of J's stocking stuffers. Do you do stockings? This year, like last year, J and I are getting one big present for ourselves (this year it is a Nikon D3100!!). This means all we get to pick out for each other is whatever Santa puts into our stockings. So stockings are always fun for me. :-) Oh yeah, I'm not pregnant, that is not my news!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails