Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

This morning, when I got home from teaching at the gym, J yelled from the bedroom (where he still hadn't gotten out of bed): "IS IT CHRISTMAS EVE TODAY?!"

When he realized today was actually Christmas Eve's Eve, he wasn't too disappointed, as he still had the day off of work, and was able to sleep through my core class AND step aerobics class. But, because tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I'm not sure if I'll be at the computer. Same deal Saturday. So I am taking today to wish a

Merry and Bright Christmas

to all you readers. So I leave you today with our virtual Christmas card, and warm wishes that you have a wonderful Christmas. I'll be back after the holiday with my big news! 

 

1 comment:

AJD ∞ said...

That sounds like something Aaron would do! I love it.

Merry Christmas you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails