Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Colorado Sky

Since we are getting ready to move to Oklahoma (two weeks from today! And we finally have a house!) I decided to share some of the amazing pictures of the sky I have been taking the last few weeks. Note that none of these pictures have been edited, and I promise, I am not that good of a photographer. That is just the amazing Colorado sky.









(Okay, this one is from a few months ago, but still, amazing!)
















I know after this post and this post, you may be getting sick of all the "We love Colorado" posts, but I just had to share these amazing pictures. What do you think? Awesome sky? It's definitely one of the things I think I am going to miss the most about Colorado.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails