Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy Week.

First of all, I apologize for leaving the blog untouched for so long, it has been a very busy week. I feel like I have seen my cute little husband for a total of about 2 hours all week. This weekend we have wonderful plans to just be together. We've decided to start P90X (an intense workout plan for those of you not in the know) together, so we'll be doing that this weekend. We also have plans to golf tomorrow morning, watch our friend's 4 year old tomorrow night (it was their anniversary yesterday), and watch the DVR'd State Game after that (so don't call us and tell us the outcome!). Who knows what we will do Sunday, but at least it will be together.

This week has been busy for both of us. Jon has had work and school (don't feel too bad for him, his busiest class is GOLF), plus a bunch of Air Force requirements that has kept him out until 10pm most nights this week. I have been studying like crazy (2 weeks and counting until my personal trainer certification test!! ah!), getting re-certified in CPR/AED, and watching our newest Netflix movies (the movie Adam is wonderful, if you're looking for a touching drama).

Since we will soon be moving to Oklahoma and an entirely different type of beauty, I always like to share pictures of the beautiful state we reside in now. This picture is of a sunrise one morning, shot from our guest room window. We really are pretty lucky with where we live. This is the view from the back, and the view from the front is the mountain trail we love to hike. Plus we only have neighbors on one side. I don't think I could ask for anything else!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails