Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Santa.

Dear Santa,

I know it is not Thanksgiving yet, but if your year is speeding along as fast as Denzel's Unstoppable train my year, I know you'll appreciate a few extra weeks to work on this.

I have been very good this year. I promise, but you know that. You see me when I'm sleeping; you know when I'm awake-and all that. So you know how much I just really deserve and need all these things. And if you still need convincing, talk to the Mrs. (and tell her I know I owe her my secret recipe cookies, I'm trying to figure out how to get them to the North Pole without reindeer eating them).

Anyway, here is my Christmas list:








Now, I understand I just asked for a lot. But I've been really, really good. Seriously. I've been like Shirley Temple good. And this isn't a "I need all of these things" list. It's just a few suggestions. I'll leave out some extra secret recipe cookies for you.

xoxox
Mallory

1 comment:

AJD ∞ said...

You want Ginny Weasley?! Hahaha. Kidding. I want her hair as well. That Anthropologie dress is...magnificent. Good choice, my friend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails