Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIWFF

(Thank God It's Wedding Fabulous Friday)

I've been gone all week. I'm sorry. I really am. I've been dealing with tornados not showing up when they are supposed to, vomiting husbands, exhaustion, and all sorts of other fun things. But that's enough of that. Want to see what else I've been doing all week?



My Little Black Book features this week:

a warm California vineyard affair

a sweet Canadian winter wedding

a Dallas wedding with a bold color palette

a colorful and fun California fĂȘte

a rustic Colorado rehearsal dinner complete with horses

a completely DIY Ohio love fest

a pink California wedding + film

an Indian celebration in Austin

a classic Houston affair



Have a wonderful weekend! xoxox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails