Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Big News Part DOS

I am a blogger.

I think you knew that. But let me clarify...

I blog for Style Me Pretty. The wedding blog. THE wedding blog. You remember I work there, right?

Well a few weeks ago, I was asked to start writing for the blog. For the Little Black Book Blog, actually. Pretty awesome.

I'm beyond stoked. BEYOND. It's nojokeseriouslycrossmyheart my dream job. I blog about weddings all day. I see so many gorgeous weddings. And I get to write about them. And play with the pictures. Basically do what I do in my free time. But that is my job.

Courtesy of LBB

Pop on over to The Little Black Book Blog to see my work!!! And be excited, please?

Back tomorrow with the final bit of good news!

1 comment:

AJD ∞ said...

YOU ARE A BLOGGER. & I love it. YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails