Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Dress! (Sort of...)

Tonight while Jon played a lovely game of poker with some friends, I decided to be (more) productive. I have had a dress for 4 (ish) years now, and I have not worn it yet. Part of the problem is it was 2-3 sizes too big. And then there was the fact that it was ugly. But it had potential, soo... I have transformed it into my dress for Jon's commissioning ceremony in May!

Before (please excuse the t-shirt underneath. I didn't want to get in trouble for indecent exposure on my blog):



And After:

4 comments:

tnk said...

Wow! Good job, Mal! You don't even need my help with that dressie you want to make (but I would love to help you!!). This looks good though :)
-Tracey

Donna Recor said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! And the dress too!

Unknown said...

Where can I learn how to do that?? Love it!

Emily said...

Good job Mal!! It looks so good. Can you fix something of mine if I need it fixed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails