Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Its cold, but only in my chest.

So, I am sick. Josephene (little girl I watch) has an ear infection. Christopher (her older brother) has chronic pneumonia. I have a cold. And maybe an ear infection too. It couldn't have come at a worse time either, well unless it came around July 3 last year. We have friends in town from Iowa, Matt and Katie, and their dog Manny. Duke and Manny have been wrestling and patrolling the backyard nonstop since they all got here on Saturday. Jon and Matt have been playing a lot of video games. Katie and I have been watching a lot of movies. Calvin has been hiding beneath our bed. I feel bad that I'm not up for more than that. At least Duke is exhausted by 7pm, which means mom gets to cuddle with her puppy.

The Palladinos are the two on the left in this picture.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails