Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

iPhone Week 1

We got iPhones. And we love them. (thank you so much mommy dearest for the wonderful Christmas present).

These are a few of my favorite things (about the iPhone4)
  1. I get to FaceTime with the people who are so far away physically, but oh so close emotionally.
  2. The Apps! Who knew I was an app fanatic? (Pandora, Netflix, Yoga, Star Wars Arcade Falcon Gunner and HGTV are my faves)
  3. I get my email on my cell phone! Both accounts!
  4. I always, always have a camera with me (even when I don't have my new fancy pants camera).
Number Four leads me to the beef and potatoes of this post. I will be starting a segment on the blog. It won't always be on Thursday, and it won't always be every week, and to be honest, it will only last until it is not fun anymore, but I am starting it. Every week, I will feature a picture of our every day life (from my iPhone). The mundane. The beauty in the everyday.

In short, welcome to my iPhone life. It's beautiful.


Enid Sunset
January 3, 2010

1 comment:

Holly said...

good idea & awesome picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails