Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung.



Well, after the snow storm we had last week, I think spring is finally here. At least for two days, and then I'm sure summer will arrive. I definitely do not have a green thumb (actually, mine is closer to red) but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate all the beautiful flowering happening around me. And since all I can do is appreciate it, I appreciate the heck out of it. All our trees are blooming, tulips are popping up everywhere, and the dandelions have arrived, full force. I know all you real gardeners wince at the sight of that last one, but I can't help but smile when I see little pops of yellow in the lush green grass.

So lets enjoy this small bout of spring before the summer heat shows up, shall we?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails