Jonathan . Mallory . Duke . Calvin

Its our life, and we love it.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Do you Pin?

Do you Pin?

It's the best waste of time I've found since discovering blogs (and hey, that lead to a dream job). On it's most basic level, Pinterest is a giant photo sharing website, spanning different countries and continents. But it's like an ogre (layered like an onion).

When you Pin a photo, the link to the original source is saved with that pin. Which means, I don't have to figure out the best way to organize my Bookmarks on my Mac. And anything that allows me to completely ignore how to use a computer, but still use it, works for me.

You can hook up with your friends, business, or even just strangers who have the same interests, and see what they are pinning. You can rePin someone else's pin, or you can Pin directly from an outside website (like this blog for example. Haha).

It provides inspiration for my home, for my dinner, for my art, for my work, for my dog, for my clothes, for my life. It's such a great idea.


Do you Pin?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails